Lint-Free Tack Cloth
Developed and introduced exclusively by Datco International, Datco’s Lint Free Tack Cloth is manufactured from 100% first quality continuous filament polyester and impregnated with our exclusive non-hazardous tack solution. Each cloth has Datco’s exclusive Safety-Sealed™ edges to eliminate fraying and loose fibers.
Datco Lint Free Tack Cloth has the highest dirt holding capabilities and least tack residue in the industry, ensuring a contaminant-free surface for the highest quality results. Soft, pliable and easy to use, Datco Lint Free Tack Cloth is specifically designed for waterborne basecoats including metal pretreatments, primer, top coats, and sealants.
Benefits & Features
- Lint free
- Silicone and solvent free
- Exclusive Safety-Sealed™ edges to prevent fraying and loose fibers
- Compatible with all paints and finishes
- Compatible with waterbase and waterborne paints and powder coating
- Anti-Static, non-Toxic, safe and odorless
- Removes dust, lint, metal or other contaminants with leaving residue or streaking
Our cloths are packaged in plastic to prevent contamination. Each case is marked with a tracking label and lot number for complete product identification and traceability.
- 12 individually bagged cloths
- 12 boxes/carton
- 144 pieces
- 144 individually bagged cloths per carton
- 144 pieces per carton
- Cloths folded flat, wrapped in plastic
- 150 and 250-yard rolls
Surgical Blue®, Professional White, Punkin Orange
- 9’x17’, 9”x18”, 10”x17”, 10”x18”
- 2-Ply Rolls of 150 yds or 250 yds